Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Colors of your wardrobe

Dressing in bright colors is my fortay. I truly believe it reflects my personality and my mood. On days that I am sad or frustrated, I've noticed that I wear black. Regardless of summer or winter, I usually wear colorful clothing. A lot of my friends tend to dress in dark clothing and think that color can only be pulled off  by certain people. I tend to disagree. I think anyone can wear color, perhaps not certain colors like bright pinks or turquoises but generally color is pleasing to the eye, and is always pleasing to my soul.

My recommendation for those who tend to wear black a lot is to try and pair colorful pieces with black pieces. A good example would to wear a black blazer with a purple/pink dressy tank top underneath. For those who love blue, try a sexy black dress with a turquoise stone necklace and earrings. I absolutely love that look on some of my girlfriends. Although all black is slimming, it's also depressing...you aren't going to a funeral ( at least, I hope not.) Life is about being bold and daring, if that isn't part of who you are...try with wearing bright lingerie ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment