Thursday, October 14, 2010

To all you sexy clubbers out there

I will first start off by saying, I used to club A LOT. One of the main reasons was because I loved dressing up and because I got to dance my tush off the whole night, looking great. One thing I don't understand is, the girls that will wear flip flops to a club. I mean flip flops, with what some people might consider a prom dress. When I lived in Vancouver it was very common to see girls wearing a gorgeous dress with flip flops.It completely ruins the point of a dressy-dress. To wear flip-ity flops is comfortable but if you feel like being comfortable, you might as well wear a t-shirt and jeans as well, or just go clubbing in your pjs. You're a walking "oxymoron". Now I'm all about fashion faux-pas but not when it puts yourself in danger as well. Are you girls not afraid that someone is going to step on your exposed feet? The clubs usually get super packed, you get pushed, you get trampled. Sure, it's not any worse than open-toed stilettos but at least, just your toes can be affected (and your heel can be used to go up the person's ass for stepping on them). Clubbing on vacation in a tropical place is a different story, anything goes, really, you're on vaca, who cares :)

Now, this is to all the girls out there that like to expose a lot of their goods. Primarily, I think a good rule to follow is, if you want to expose your knockers, you shouldn't show too much leg. If you want to show off your hot legs, you should cover your chest. All at once, screams " I want to go home with you, you, you and you tonight" and hey if that's your thing, I have nothing against it. Ultimately, what I am trying to say is, it's one thing to flaunt what your mama give you, but you can do it with class. I love Mini skirts but if I wear one, I won't wear a low hanging neckline halter with it either. I'm not saying you dress for the attention, you should dress yourself for you, first and foremost, and with that being said, you should respect yourself as well.


What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I loved the part about vancouver I couldn't put it better myself ... and really I'm not sure how many times I've seen puke in the corner of clubs or in the washroom... but if I'm going to a club I want at least 3 1/2 inches between my feet and whatever may be on the floor :S

    ReplyDelete