Thursday, November 4, 2010

The FULLET or FEMULLET

Ok, I know that we are become more and more empowering as women but seriously? we needed to rename the Mullet? Can we please give that back. Not only is a Mullet hedious, women should not be encouraging such a hair cut.  I was browsing for pictures of this trend that seems to be coming back more "modernized"... when I discovered this website http://www.mulletjunky.com/femullets.htm . It's quite entertaining and I cannot imagine this look becoming fashionable sometime soon. Or will it?

I love the Twilight Saga but this look on Kristen Stewart is so ridiculously fugly.



I do not mind the wedge hair cut, that originated in 1974. This is apparently going to be a trend in the near future. I like this choppy look.

 Which look do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment